The LOCKJAW! security product line requires a proprietary tool to
actuate a set of locking mechanisms integral to each unit. As such,
distribution, handling and subsequent customer management of these tools is an
important part of the successful implementation and long term success of your
underground infrastructure security program. SIPRA Corp's "Tool Shipment
Policy" is an imperative measure to ensure proper deliver of your tooling.
We understand that this policy may be inconvenient for contractors or contract
employees at times but the inconvenience is small in comparison to having the
tools inadvertently ending up in the wrong hands. Please review our Tool Policy
below and give us a call if you have any questions.
3) Tool shipments will be sent "Return Receipt Requested."
4) Purchase orders for “tools only” will not be shipped unless SIPRA Corp has previously shipped product to the purchasing entity and the requirements of item 2 above have been met.
5) No tool(s) will be shipped to any entity (or any individual) other than the END USER (or it's designated representative) without prior written approval from the END USER.Note to END USERS:
SIPRA Corp recommends the following best practices:
1) Develop a check-out/check-in protocol for employees;
2) Provide direct oversight of contractor installation if
3) Serialize all tooling;
4) If a tool must be checked-out to a contractor:
a) minimize the amount
of time the tool is in the possession of the contractor;
b) require a deposit
or implement an instrument within the contract to withhold
funds if the tool is not returned promptly;
c) self-install the security
SIPRA Corp strives to provide the best physical infrastructure
protection and security products available. However, the handling and
management of your tool(s) is (are) ultimately your responsibility. SIPRA Corp
assumes no liability for losses or damages arising out of or from mishandled,
mismanaged, misused, lost or stolen tools. All tools become the responsibility
of the END USER upon shipment from the place of origin.
Contact us today to learn more about this as well as our utility lid policy (888) 775-5543